Remote Control by Telephone Electronic Kit K6501
Operates up to Three Devices
The K6501 electronic kit makes it possible to turn up to three devices on or off over the telephone. It's also possible to check the status of a switch (is it open or closed). Example - while away, you may use the unit to switch the lights on and off, check the alarm or turn on the heating before returning home. A major advantage of this circuit lies in the fact that audio signals are used to tell whether a specific output has been turned on or off. Operation is protected by a user defined pass-code, which is simply keyed into the telephone keypad. User assembly of electronic kit components and soldering is required.
- provides remote control by telephone keypad
- a relay is included for 1 output
- automatic pick-up can be selected for ± 8 or ± 3 rings
- automatic hang-up if no code is entered within 20 seconds
- supply voltage: 12V AC / 300ma (power supply not included)
- dimensions: 4.1" x 5.1"
- example enclosure shown above is not available
- electronic kit assembly of components and soldering required
K6501 Manual (384 KB)
Quantity 1 to 9 $ 53.95
Quantity 10 or More $ 48.79