RF Remote Control Receiver VM119
Control up to 8 Receivers with 1 RF Transmitter
The VM119 is a factory assembled RF receiver module with dual relay outputs.
Using multiple receivers in combination with one 8 channel RF transmitter allows remote control up to 8 devices in different locations. Perfectly suited for hide-away control situations, for demonstrations, home applications, many possibilities.
A single transmitter key-press activates two independent relay outputs in the receiver. Each relay may be configured as toggle, pulse, or pulse with timer. This allows; the start of two different timers, a pulsed and a timed output, two galvanically separated outputs, etc.
- easy setup and transmitter 'learning' with no jumper settings
- toggle or pulse function selectable per output
- pulse function can have turn off timer
- unique feature: dual relay outputs
- easy mounting
- up to 31 different VM118R RF remote transmitters or transmitter buttons can be stored
- 'All clear' function
- LED indicators for outputs and functions
- for use with factory assembled VM118R or (K8058 electronic kit version) RF remote transmitters
- relay contacts: normally open / normally closed: 2A each maximum
- 433MHz radio frequency operation
- selectable timers per output: 0.5s, 5s, 30s, 1min, 5min, 15min, 30min and 60min
- open field range of up to 98.4ft possible
- power supply : 9 to 12V AC or DC / 100mA max
- dimensions: 3.14 x 2.75 x 0.98"
Quantity 1 to 9 $ 42.95
Quantity 10 or More $ 38.79