MadBot Electronic Kit ML302
MadBot is our most advanced robotic electronic kit. While no microprocessor programming is required, source code is provided for those who wish to learn or experiment with PIC programming and fine tune some of the most advanced features.
MadBot Has Eight Navigation Modes
MadBot from MadLab never fails to find its way out of a maze using IR emitting diode and receiver sensors. This robot operates in any of 8 modes!
F1) "roam" mode (obstacle avoidance)
F2) "maze" mode (wall following)
F3) "push" mode (searches for objects, then pushes)
F4) "avoid" mode (triggered in changes by light level)
F5) "light" mode (searches at random for light regions)
F6) "dark" mode (searches at random for dark regions)
F7) "dance" mode (follows a programmed sequence of moves) Up to 100 dance moves can be stored in memory.
8) "remote" mode (follows directional commands input directly from a computer keyboard) With a PS2 keyboard attached, MadBot robot can be driven around using the arrow (curser) keys. Autonomous modes (i.e. MadBot drives around by itself), are selected by using one of the function keys, F1 to F7. MadBot robot kit comes complete with 2 sets of differently designed legs that move in their own distinct way (wheels or legs). The control "brain" of the MadBot robot is a PIC 16F628 PIC microprocessor (pre-programmed). The MadBot robot is an advanced skill level electronic kit. User assembly is required.
- supplied with: circuit boards, gearbox, gears, shafts, switch, motor, battery holder and all necessary parts
- easy to follow assembly and user instructions
- left & right infra-red obstacle detectors
- pre-programmed PIC 16F628 microprocessor "brain"
- independent bi-directional motors
- real time remote control (via PS2 keyboard)
- gearbox supplied with wheels or crawling legs that the user can change
- 2 LED's, piezo speaker, light sensor
- connects to PS/2 PC keyboard (not supplied)
- 8 operating modes
- dance mode (programmable moves)
- power source: six AA cells
- documented MadBot Robot Source Code
- assembly of electronic kit components and soldering required
Quantity 1 to 9 $ 65.95
Quantity 10 or More $ 61.79