Wee Beastie Electronic Kit ML220
Feeds on Light!
Wee Beastie "feeds" on sources of light, then bounces around on the floor! Assembly required.
'Feed' the Wee Beastie by holding it under a bright light source. The robot's LED eyes will flash as it begins to feed and will flash faster and faster until it's fully fed (about 45 seconds). Then place Wee Beastie on the floor to play and watch the robot rattle and roll and bounce around for up to 2 minutes. Kids love it !
Note that Wee Beastie works best on hard surfaces rather than carpets.
- dimensions: 4" x 2.25" (10.16cm x 5.71cm)
- power supply: 2 each AA batteries (not included)
- pre-programmed PIC 12F629 micro-controller
- blue wire legs shown are decorative only. They're not required and not included.
- assembly of electronic kit components and soldering is required
Quantity 1 to 9 $ 25.95
Quantity 10 or More $ 23.59