Turning Frog Electronic Kit KSR2
Robotic Frog Detects Sounds and Performs Maneuvers
Turning Frog robot kit KSR2 is part of a series of Mechanical Motorized Kits for future engineers. Build this robot kit and find out how much fun electronics and mechanics can be! Familiarize yourself with the operation of transmissions steered through gears or pulleys. This robot kit is easy to build. A sensor-activated robotic Frog. The robot detects a sound, it will move forward and repeat the following steps sequentially:
Start (move forward), Stop, Left turn, Stop, Right turn, Stop.
KSR2 includes two sets of of gear motors (unassembled).
- supplied with: circuit boards, gearbox, gears, shafts, switch, motor, battery holder and all necessary parts
- instructions are easy to follow
- power source:
- dimensions: 3.54 inch x 4.92 inch x 3.9 inch. (90mm x 125mm x 100mm)
- uses a microphone as sound sensor
- tools required: knife, screwdriver, long-nose pliers, soldering iron, solder wire
- assembly of electronic kit components and soldering required
Quantity 1 to 9 $ 22.49
Quantity 10 or More $ 20.89