Rocket Launch Controller Electronic Kit ML404
Advanced Skill Level
Capacitive Discharge Reliability
Rocket Launcher by MadLab is a great electronic kit for model rocket enthusiasts. Put an end to unreliable launches.
This launch controller has a capacitor discharge firing system, making it more reliable than launchers that use batteries alone. The rocket launcher can be programmed with a count down between 10 to 90 seconds. Multiple launchers may be daisy chained together for synchronized launches, with 0 to 9 second synchronization delays. Simply connect them together using jack leads (one lead is included with each kit). Any unit can be the master launcher and will control the other units in the chain. Slave launchers wait for the master unit to launch, then wait an additional synchronization delay, launch themselves, and then signal the next unit in the launch chain.
For example, if a long chain is established with all the launch delays set to 2 seconds then a rocket will launch in sequence every two seconds. Any pushbutton on any unit will abort the countdown on all units.
User assembly of electronic kit components and soldering is required.
- capacitor discharge firing system - more reliable than batteries alone
- igniter continuity test
- count down to launch from 10 to 90 seconds
- alarm sound (can be muted)
- sprung connectors for easy wire attachment
- daisy chain for synchronized launches
- synchronization delay from 0 to 9 seconds
- powered by four alkaline 1.5V AA batteries (not included)
- engine ignition at ~14V (2 Joules of energy, 0.3 Amp seconds)
- dimensions: 4inch x 3.8 inch (10.2cm x 9.7cm)
- electronic kit component assembly and soldering required.
Rocket Launcher electronic kit ML404 is economically priced at:
Quantity 1 to 9 $ 74.95
Quantity 10 or More $ 67.89
Mail or FAX Order Rocket Launcher Electronic Kit ML404
Go to ApogeeKits Home .