Checking the shipping costs on the ApogeeKits website is simple. You won't be asked to "register" or to "create an account". There's no need to provide any personal information at all, and there's no purchase obligation whatsoever.
ApogeeKits has several standard shipping options to choose from, so that you may select an option based on the delivery schedule you require. Our standard carriers are the US Postal Service and UPS (United Parcel Service).
Our online shopping cart displays shipping costs for U.S. domestic customers only. It's beyond the ability of our shopping cart to calculate shipping costs to every possible international destination.
All international (non-U.S.) customers are required to contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your full list of desired products and your complete shipping address. Our sales department will email you a custom list of international shipping options to choose from. After you reply with your selected shipping method, ApogeeKits will add your custom international shipping option to the drop down list of shipping options in the shopping cart, so that you may place your order securely online or by mail order, or by fax. NEVER email us your credit card information. Credit card data received through email will not be processed.
Using the Shopping Cart To Check Your Shipping Costs
- From any ApogeeKits product web page, just click the "Add to Cart" button located near the bottom of the product page. You are transferred to the shopping cart. From the cart page, you may return to the product pages for more shopping if you wish (just click the "continue shopping" button). If you wish to return to the cart, just add another product, or use the "Show Cart" button on any product page.
- Product quantity can be changed in the cart to any quantity desired. If you change any fields in the cart, be sure to click the "Recalculate" button located at the bottom of the shopping cart page to see any price change effect.
- Items may be removed from the cart by changing the quantity to zero "0" and clicking on the "Recalculate" button.
- After all of your desired products (and quantities) are listed in the cart, just select one of our standard shipping options from the pull down list of shipping options in the cart (be sure to click the "Recalculate" button).
- That's it! Your product sub-total, shipping costs, (sales tax for Texas residents only), and purchase total are provided for your review. If you wish to complete the transaction, you may use the the "Go to Payments" button to pay securely through the cart, or use the totals calculated to fill out our printable mail or fax order form.
Shipping on Your Own UPS Account
If you would rather have your order shipped on your own UPS account, please contact us to place a telephone order and provide us with your UPS shipping account number.