Signal Generator Electronic Kit MK105
Intermediate Skill Level
Generates Sine, Square and Triangle Waves
In the field of electronics, there are many applications with the need to generate signals to assist with circuit experiment, alignment, and troubleshooting. Mini Signal Generator Electronic kit MK105 could be the economical solution you need to generate simple AC signals. This kit puts out a fixed 1KHz sine, triangle, or square wave, and integrator signals that are selectable through jumper configuration. Output level is adjustable from 0 to 100 mVrms with the onboard potentiometer.
- signal output: sine, triangle, square wave, and integrator (selectable through jumper)
- output frequency : about 1kHz (fixed)
- output level: adjustable from 0 to 100mVrms (LEVEL potentiometer)
- electronic kit component assembly and soldering required
- power supply : 9V battery (not included)
- dimensions : 2.2" x 1.6"
Signal generator electronic kit MK105 is economically priced at:
Quantity 1 to 9 $ 5.89
Quantity 10 or More $ 5.39
Mail or FAX Order Signal Generator Electronic Kit MK105
Go to ApogeeKits Home .