DC Solar Voltage Controller SOL4UCN2
Connect the DC voltage controller between solar panels and a rechargeable lead acid battery. The controller maintains the operational voltage of the batteries while they're being charged by the panels and provides three stable output voltages to power other DC loads.
- small and exquisite design
- professional control IC provides low voltage, overload protection to solar panel and storage battery
- use to power lighting, cameras, radios, recorders, etc.
- easy installation and operation
- ideal with solar panels SOL8, SOL5N, SOL15
- output voltages to DC loads: 3V, 6V, and 12V (all ± 10%)
- output DC current: 4A (max)
- optimal input voltage (battery): 13.5V ± 10%
- over-discharge protection voltage: ≤ 10.5V
- over-charge protection voltage: ≥ 14.5V
- suggested for solar panels with:
- max current: ≤ 5A
- open voltage: 21 ~ 24V
- suggested type of rechargeable battery: 12V / 10~40Ah sealed lead acid battery
- working temperature: +14°F ~ +107°F, (-10°C ~ +42°C) humidity : ≤ 80%
- dimensions: 4.7" x 3.1" x 0.9"
SOL4UCN2 manual (450 KB)
Quantity 1 to 9 $ 27.59
Quantity 10 or More $ 24.99