Start-Stop Timer Electronic Kit K2579
The K2579 universal start-top timer kit uses a 555 timer chip to control the ON-OFF intervals of an on-board relay from 0 to 15 minutes, or the maximum time delay can be easily extended up to 60 minutes (by increasing the value of capacitor C2). The time delay begins when the start button is pressed and continues until either the user adjusted time delay ends, or whenever the stop button is pressed. The start and stop buttons may be mounted in remote locations.
The relay contacts are used as a "switch" to control power to external devices. Control practically anything from lights, buzzers, pumps, motors, or even external relays with higher power ratings.
User assembly of electronic kit components and soldering is required.
- start and stop buttons included
- LED status indicator
- adjustable time delay from a few seconds to 15 minutes (extendable to 60 minutes)
- relay output with switch over contacts (common, normally open, and normally closed)
- relay contact rating: 3A/220V AC maximum
- power supply: 12V DC regulated (not included)
- idle current: 20ma
- active current: 55ma
- pcb dimensions: 1.5" x 2.7" (3.8 x 6.9cm)
- electronic kit assembly and soldering required
Quantity 1 to 9 $ 11.79
Quantity 10 or More $ 10.85