USB Stepper Motor Controller Electronic Kit K8097
USB controlled stepper motor card drives 4 stepper motors. While the motors run, you can simultaneously check the status of the dry-inputs (ex. emergency stop signal, limit detection...). Use the switch inputs to test the motor.
Can be used in every application where positioning is needed (for example, plotter, printer, valves, automations …).
User assembly of electronic kit components and soldering required.
- capable of driving 4 independent stepper motors
- suited for bipolar motors
- current can be adjusted for each motor independently (trimmer)
- over current protection sensing
- onboard switch mode supply
- USB connection: control the motors using your computer
- DLL file supplied to write your own software
- includes board to wire connections
- power output per motor: 750mA continuous, ( 1A peak)
- wide range AC - power input: 5 to 30V
- 6 dry-contact inputs
- 1 logic open collector output
- power supply: 10 to 30VAC
- dimensions: 5.51" x 3.93" x 1.18" (140 x 100 x 30mm)
- electronic kit component assembly and soldering required
Quantity 1 to 9 $ 98.95
Quantity 10 or More $ 90.79