Switching Power Adapter PSSMV1USA
User Selectable Voltage and DC Output Polarity
Get rid of old, bulky, power-hungry, heat-producing wall adapters. Switching power adaptors are state-of-the-art power supplies featuring major advantages such as:
- cooler running
- stabilized (regulated) output
- short-circuit and overload protection
- compact design
- very low idling power consumption
- multiple (selectable) voltage outputs
- user configurable output connector polarity: (center +) or (center -)
- world wide AC input voltage range
See all of our other Switch Mode Regulated Power Adapters.
- AC input voltage: 100 ~ 230V AC ± 15% 50/60 Hz
- output power: 10W
- efficiency: > 80%
- user selectable output voltages: 3, 4.5, 6, 7.5, 9, 12V DC
- output current: up to 800mA (regulated) / 1.5A max.
- includes 8 DC output plug sizes: 2.5mm mono, 3.5mm mono, 1.0x3.0mm, 1.35x3.5mm, 1.7x4.0mm, 2.1x5.0mm, 2.5x5.5mm, 1.5x5.5mm
- don't see the connector size you need? See our optional set of DC plug sizes (available separately)
- dimensions: 2.6" x 1.1" x 2.9" (6.6cm x 2.8cm x 7.3cm)
- net weight: 3.0 oz
Quantity 1 to 9 $ 14.95
Quantity 10 or More $ 13.79
ITEM IS DISCONTINUED: Quantity of 1 LEFT IN STOCK!