Telephone Ring Detector Electronic Kit K8086
Prevent Missed Calls with a Telephone Ring Detector
Telephone ringer detector K8086 connects to your phone line (with your telephone). When the phone rings, a powerful LED flashes to provide a visual alert. Connect a 12VDC power adapter to enable an output relay. Choose between continuous or toggle relay operation to switch power to external devices such as remotely located lamps, buzzers, sirens. Great for incoming call alerts in remote locations or noisy environments, or as a visual indicator for the hearing impaired.
User assembly of electronic kit components and soldering is required.
However, see the telephone ring detector VM144 for a factory assembled version.
- accepts standard telephone plugs
- simply connect in parallel with the phone line
- no power supply or batteries are necessary for LED alerts
- an output relay will function if connected to a 12VDC power supply
- relay contacts: continuous or on/off to the rhythm of ringing of the telephone
- great for noisy environments, hearing impaired, extra ringer, or to replace the original ringer
- includes attractive enclosure and adhesive strips for easy mounting
- 10,000 mcd LED
- connects to PSTN phone line
- includes RJ11 phone line connector
- optional power supply: 12VDC 100ma power adapter (not included)
- (normally open) relay output contact rating: 1A max.
- dimensions: 3.1in x 2.2in x 1.4in (80mm x 55mm x 35mm)
- electronic kit assembly and soldering required
Quantity 1 to 9 $ 18.79
Quantity 10 or More $ 17.19