Telephone Ring Detector VM144
Prevent Missed Calls with a Telephone Ring Detector
Factory assembled telephone ringer detector VM144 connects to your phone line (with your telephone). When the phone rings, a powerful LED flashes to provide a visual alert. Connect a 12VDC power adapter to enable the built in output relay. Choose between continuous or toggle relay operation to switch power to external devices such as remotely located lamps, buzzers, sirens. Great for incoming call alerts in remote locations or noisy environments, or as a visual indicator for the hearing impaired.
Also available as a kit you can build. See telephone ring detector electronic kit K8086.
- accepts standard telephone plugs
- simply connect in parallel with the phone line
- no power supply or batteries necessary (for LED alerts)
- a relay output will function if connected to a 12VDC power supply
- relay output: continuous or on/off to the rhythm of ringing of the telephone
- great for noisy environments, hearing impaired, extra ringer, or to replace the original ringer
- includes attractive enclosure and adhesive strips for easy mounting
- 10,000 mcd LED!
- connects to PSTN phone line
- built in RJ11 phone line connector
- optional power supply: 12VDC 100ma power adapter (not included)
- (normally open) output relay contact rating: 1A max.
- dimensions: 3.1in x 2.2in x 1.4in (80mm x 55mm x 35mm)
- factory assembled and tested
Quantity 1 to 9 $ 29.95
Quantity 10 or More $ 27.19