Temperature Sensor Module VM132
Monitor Temperatures With Your PC
Factory assembled temperature sensor VM132 is an optional module for digital clock kit K8089. Many other applications are possible, such as measuring indoor and outdoor temperatures, control heating and/or cooling of rooms, equipment, monitor processes, put a temperature readout on your website, check your pools temperature, etc.
Also available unassembled as electronic kit K8067.
- range: -4°F to +158°F (-20°C ~ +70°C)
- output: 0 .. 20mA current loop
- output voltage compliance: 10V
- accuracy: 2° over the full range
- one single adjustment
- 3-wire system: GND, +V and OUT
- power supply:
- 12VDC for 0 to 5V OUT
- 15VDC for 0 ~ 10V OUT
- current consumption: 30mA max.
- dimensions: 2.2 x 1.4 x 0.6"
- sensor wires can be extended up to 1 meter off the board using shielded cable (not included)
- factory assembled
Quantity 1 to 9 $ 18.95
Quantity 10 or More $ 17.59