Ultrasonic Parking Sensor Electronic Kit K3502
Upgrade Your Old Car with an Ultrasonic Parking Sensor
Ultrasonic parking sensor kit K3502 (sometimes called "car parking radar") uses ultrasonic sound waves to measure distance from the bumper of the car, to other nearby objects at about the same height. When the preset minimum distance is crossed, an audible signal is generated to alert the driver. Intended to assist the driver with the task of parking the vehicle, ultrasonic parking sensors are often found as standard equipment on modern automobiles.
User assembly of components and installation are required.
- detection range: 2in - 4.9ft. (5cm - 1.5m) adjustable
- detection angle: 5°
- supply voltage: 10 - 15V DC / 16mA (12V car battery)
- PCB dimensions:
- sensor: 1.1 x 3.7 inch (27.9mm x 93.9mm)
- detector: 1.9 x 4.9 inch (4.83cm x 12.4cm)
- electronic kit assembly and soldering required
Ultrasonic Parking Sensor Manual (1,193 kB)
Quantity 1 to 9 $ 31.95
Quantity 10 or More $ 29.19