USB Controlled 8 Channel Relay Board VM8090
Control up to eight separate 16 amp current loads from a PC USB port. The VM8090 USB controlled relay board comes complete with VDR noise suppressors. On-board push buttons can be used to test or operate each of the eight relays. A DLL for your own software development may be downloaded. Test software completes the package. Factory assembled and tested.
Also in un-assembled electronic kit form as USB relay board electronic kit K8090.
- factory assembled and ready to use
- manual operation for toggle, momentary, or timer operation (selectable through software)
- timer settings up to 18 hours (DLL function)
- optional open collector connectivity (push button simulation)
- DLL for your own software development (download only)
- event-driven and open protocol
- two way PC communication (USB Event return)
- transient suppression VDR (type VDR300) for use with inductive loads
- LED indication for power and relay action
- minimum system requirements:
- PC running USB compatible Windows version
- USB1.1 and USB2.0 full speed compatible
- internet connection for software download
- power supply for relays: 9-10Vac or 12 to 14Vdc (500mA), example: PS1205
- 8 high-power relays: 16 amps each (resistive load)
- dimensions: 6.3" x 4.2" x 1.2" (160 x 107 x 30mm)
Download software package Build 100820 (2MB) includes installation manual, SDK with examples, and instruction manual.
Quantity 1 to 9 $ 99.95
Quantity 10 or More $ 91.79