Digital Voice Recorder Electronic Kit MK195
Build a digital voice recording and playback module. The MK195 electronic kit records from 30 to 90 seconds of audio by adjusting the digital sampling rate. Built in microphone, and and external speaker included.
See our similar extended record playback kit K8094 for longer recordings.
User assembly of electronic kit components and soldering is required.
- recording time between 30 and 90 seconds (adjust the sample rate)
- on-board microphone
- speaker Ø 57 mm included
- using the speed adjustment, a "funny voice" can be created
- use included buttons or open-collector external trigger inputs for recording, playback, delete, next, and volume
- power supply : 9 to 12 VDC or with a 9 V battery (ex. ULA9V)
- power consumption:
- max. 150mA during playback
- max. 6mA during standby!
- adjustable sampling rate: 5 to 12 kHz
- speaker output: 500 mW max., 8 ohm
- nominal recording time: 60 seconds
- PCB dimensions: 2.6 x 2 x 0.8" (6.6 x 5.08 x 2.03 cm)
Quantity 1 to 9 $ 24.95
Quantity 10 or More $ 22.79