Digital Voice Recorder Electronic Kit MK174
The MK174 electronic kit digitally records voices or audio onto an EEPROM memory IC and produces high quality playback for your instant review. Uses no tapes. The user adjustable sampling rate allows recording times from 10 seconds up to 35 total seconds of audio playback time. 100 year message retention with no memory loss due to power failures. The kit includes a microphone and a speaker for instant playback. An optional "line level output" signal may be connected to an external amplifier for high power playback. Two playback modes: Push button to play the whole message, or push and hold the button to play message until the button is released.
See our similar extended record playback kit K8094 for longer recordings.
User assembly of electronic kit components and soldering is required.
- onboard microphone
- speaker Ø 2.24" (5.7cm) included
- optional "line out" to drive external audio amplifier for higher volume. i.e.:
- 7W mono amplifier K4001
- .... (or your own amplifier)
- external trigger input to play message
- using the speed adjust, a "funny voice" can be created
- 3 x AA battery holder included
- power supply: 3 x AA cells (not included)
- current consumption
- 150ma max during playback
- less than 1µa during standby
- digital sampling rate: 5 to 12 KHz (adjustable)
- 10 to 35 total seconds of voice recording time (depending on sampling rate used)
- speaker output: 500mw max. 8 ohm
- signal/noise ratio: 34dB
- dimensions: 2.6" x 2" x 0.8 (6.5cm x 5cm x 2cm)
- electronic kit assembly and soldering is required
Quantity 1 to 9 $ 19.95
Quantity 10 or More $ 18.29