Digital Voice Recorder Electronic Kit MK174
Audio Video Equipment
MK174 digital voice recorder electronic kit digitally records voices or audio onto an EEPROM memory IC and produces high quality audio playback for your instant review. Uses no tapes. The user adjustable sampling rate allows recording times from 10 seconds up to 35 total seconds of voice/audio playback time. 100 year message retention with no memory loss due to power failures. Built in microphone included. Includes a speaker for instant playback and a "line out" option can be used for an external amplifier input signal. Two playback modes: Push button to play the whole message, or push and hold button to play message until released.
See our similar extended record playback electronic kit K8094 for longer recordings.
User assembly of electronic kit components and soldering is required.
- onboard microphone
- speaker Ø 2.24" (5.7cm) included
- optional "line out" to drive external audio amplifier for higher volume. i.e.:
- 7W mono audio amplifier K4001
- .... (or your own amplifier)
- external trigger input to play message
- using the speed adjust, a "funny voice" can be created
- 3 x AA battery holder included
- power supply: 3 x AA cells (not included)
- current consumption
- 150ma max during playback
- less than 1µa during standby
- digital sampling rate: 5 to 12 KHz (adjustable)
- 10 to 35 total seconds of voice recording time (depending on sampling rate used)
- speaker output: 500mw max. 8 ohm
- signal/noise ratio: 34dB
- dimensions: 2.6" x 2" x 0.8 (6.5cm x 5cm x 2cm)
- electronic kit assembly and soldering is required
Digital voice recorder electronic kit MK174 is economically priced at:
Quantity 1 to 9 $ 19.95
Quantity 10 or More $ 18.29
Mail or FAX Order Digital Voice Recorder Electronic Kit MK174
Go to ApogeeKits Home .