Precision Stereo VU Meter Electronic Kit K4306
With 2 rows of 15 LED's (dot or bar indicator) and an adjustable input, precision stereo VU meter electronic kit K4306 includes a front panel suitable for horizontal or vertical mounting. User assembly of electronic kit components and soldering is required.
We also have a simpler stereo VU meter kit K4305.
VU Meter Features
- 2 x 15 LED's for visualization of audio signals
- BAR or DOT display mode selectable
- easy hook up to a LINE level (LOW input) audio source
- a special input (HIGH INPUT) is provided, so that the unit can be directly connected to the speaker output of most systems!
- use with mixing panels, amplifiers, car audio systems, etc.
- attractive display window panel supplied - use horizontally or vertically
- can be calibrated with trim potentiometer (if desired)
- indication scale: -23dB to +5dB, 15 LED's per channel
- dB-linear division from -4 to +5dB (1dB per LED)
- systematically growing steps below -4dB
- accuracy: ±0.5dB (1KHz)
- frequency range: 20Hz to 30KHz (-3dB)
- three LED colors: green, orange, and red
- adjustable input sensitivity:
- low input: 150mV to 5Vrms (Low input)
- high input: 1.5V to 50Vrms (High input)
- input impedance: 47K Low input / 470K High input
- dimensions: 2.24in x 5.9in (57mm x 150mm)
- power supply: 12 to 15VDC / 300ma max (not included)
- electronic kit assembly and soldering required
Quantity 1 to 9 $ 48.95
Quantity 10 or more $ 44.50