DMX Controlled Relay Electronic Kit K8072
DMX controlled relay electronic kit K8072 is used to control a power relay using the DMX-512 protocol. DMX was developed by USITT in 1986 to control dimmers, scanners, moving spot lights, and other lighting devices with simple wiring.
In some cases, a simple ON / OFF selection is desirable. This is where the DMX controlled relay comes in. Actually a buss controlled power driver, the relay will be activated when the DMX value of the set channel equals 140 or more, and turns off when the value is 120 or less.
Used together with DMX controller electronic kit K8062 or the factory assembled DMX controller module VM116, computer controlled automation will be very easy to build.
DMX relay K8072 is an electronic kit requiring user assembly. Also available factory assembled as DMX relay module VM138.
- 512 unique addresses, selectable with DIP switch (set each relay to desired address)
- status LED for power and error detection
- "safe DMX data stream" mode reducing interference to a minimum
- "relay hold" function in case of DMX signal loss
- stand alone "test" mode
- input: DMX-512, 3 pin XLR plug (included)
- switching capacity: 8A
- supply voltage: 12V DC non-regulated
- power consumption: 100ma (max)
- dimensions: 4.1" x 2.4" x 1.2" (105mm x 60mm x 30mm)
- electronic kit assembly and soldering required
Quantity 1 to 9 $ 26.95
Quantity 10 or More $ 25.29