IR Light Barrier Electronic Kit MK120
The MK120 infrared light barrier electronic kit uses an IR emitter to project a beam of infrared light to a detector. The light beam is used to monitor a doorway, an aisle or area, a conveyor, etc. for the presence of a person or object. A buzzer on the detector loudly announces an alert when the IR beam is broken. User assembly of components and soldering is required.
If you don't want to assemble a kit, see our factory assembled infrared beam sensor PEM7D.
- audible (85db) and visible (LED) alert
- range: 3.3ft. to 13ft. (1 to 4m)
- on/off switch provided
- power supply:
- IR emitter: 9Vdc, 50ma max.
- IR detector: 9Vdc, 20ma max.
- 9V battery holder and power adapter jack included.
- emitter board: 2.2" x 1.6" (5.5 x 4cm)
- detector board: 3.9" x 2" (10 x 5 cm)
- not recommended for outdoor use
- electronic kit component assembly and soldering required
Quantity 1 to 9 $ 8.79
Quantity 10 or More $ 8.09