8 Channel Relay Board Electronic Kit K8056
The K8056 8 channel relay board can be used in several ways: as a stand alone relay card, addressed by switches or open collector outputs, (for example with the 15 channel IR remote control receiver module VM122), remote controlled through RS232, or RF remote controlled from the 8-Channel RF Remote Control K8058 + RF Receiver module RX433.
For RS232 serial control, you may write custom applications in any programming language on any platform. Test software can be downloaded below. User assembly of electronic kit components and soldering is required.
- diagnostic / test software:
- separate relay on/off test with moment or toggle function
- clear all / set all relays function
- address selection: up to 255 relay cards can be selected
- emergency stop for all relay cards
- minimum system requirements for test software:
- Pentium class CPU
- Windows 95 or higher
- mouse and free RS232 port
- 8 relay contacts: 5A / 230Vac max.
- relay outputs are transient suppressed with VDR's
- LED confirmation of each relay state
- 8 drive inputs to use with open collectors or regular switches
- RS232 input to drive the card from a computer or terminal: baud rate: 2400, no parity, 8 data bits, 1 stop bit, high or low impedance selection (10K or 1K)
- optional RF remote control using RF Receiver Module RX433 (not simultaneous with RS232) together with eight channel RF remote control K8058
- power output: unregulated 12Vdc / 200mA
- power supply: 12Vac / 500mA (optional 12Vac 500ma power adapter PS1205ACUSA available)
- diagnostic software downloadable from our site
- dimensions: 6.3" x 4.2" x 1.2"
- electronic kit component assembly and soldering required
Quantity 1 to 9 $ 67.95
Quantity 10 or More $ 61.89