Relay Timer Electronic Kit K8015
A Versatile Multifunction Timer With a Relay Switch
The K8015 has 14 different functions including timers, switching, flashing, interval, random switching. Two pre-programmed delays. Learning mode for delays of 2 seconds up to 12 days. Pushbutton relay control. EEPROM for delay time storage in case of power failure. On-board transient filter for the relay contacts. Suitable for control of incandescent lighting, halogen lighting, fluorescent lighting, fans, valves, buzzers, and much more.
Once assembled, this stand-alone module has several built in timing functions to control the on-board relay or you can simply activate it at the push of a button. If you need larger control boards with more relays, check out our pc remote control relay board kits and computer interface boards. User assembly of components and soldering is required.
Any of the operating modes listed below can be instantly selected just by setting the on-board DIP switch positions. The operating mode can be changed whenever you desire.
- Momentary Mode: The relay load will be switched on as long as you press a button. Applications: doorbell
- Toggle Mode: Push once to turn the load on, push again to turn it off. Applications: put a virtually unlimited number of pushbuttons in parallel to control a light source or other device.
- Start/Stop Timer: Push to turn on. After pre-set time has elapsed, relay load will turn off. Push any time to turn off. Load will turn off when button is held down and time elapses. Applications: General timing. Hint: use as "Toggle Mode" with a very long delay time. This will ensure lights will not remain on forever if forgotten to turn them off.
- Staircase Timer: Push to turn on. After pre-set time has elapsed, relay load will turn off. A push during on-time will restart timer and stretch on-time. Applications: staircases, basements, storage rooms, front door lighting.
- Dual-time Staircase Timer: A short push turns on with delay1 while a longer push turns on with delay2. Repeated short/long pushing during on-time will re-trigger timer accordingly. Relay load will turn off when time elapses even when pushbutton is held down. Applications: same as above, but allows to select a longer time if necessary.
- Non Re-triggerable Timer: Push to turn on. After pre-set time has elapsed, relay load will turn off. Pushing the button during the on-time has no effect. Load will turn off when pushbutton is held down and time elapses. Applications: General timing.
- Turn-on Delay: Turn on delay starts when button is pushed. When time elapses, relay load is turned on until button is released. Applications: Prevent cycling of light sources operated by a motion detector on porches, front doors, driveways.
- Timer with Early Re-trigger Prevention: Turn on with delay1. When time elapses, relay load is turned off and delay2 is enabled. Load cannot be turned on again before delay2 elapses. Continuous pushing will not switch on the load when delay2 elapses. Applications: Prohibit continuous operation of heating, air conditioning, TV, spa, etc.
- Turn Off Delay: Push to turn on load. When button is released, timer is started. When time elapses, relay load is turned off. Repeated push during on-time restarts timer. Applications: Allow a pump or fan to remain on for a while after a sensor detects pre-set level, to prevent cycling.
- Interval Timer: As long as the button is pushed, the relay load will be turned on during delay1, and turned off during delay2. Applications: Lawn sprinklers, pool pumps, fountains, compressor dehydration, ventilation, defrosting.
- Blinking Circuit: As long as the button is pushed, the relay load is turned on and off with a fixed frequency of 1Hz. Applications: warning lights, buzzers.
- Blinking Circuit with Timer: Push to start the blinking action as described above. At release, the timer will start. When time elapses, the relay load is turned off. A push during on-time restarts the timer. Applications: warning lights, buzzers.
- Random Timer: As long as the button is closed, the system will activate the output in a random manner (9minutes to 2.5 hours between every transition). Initial relay load status at activation is also determined at random. Applications: Simulate presence at home during absence.
- Trigger-at-Release Timer: The relay load will be turned on when the pushbutton is released. At release, the timer is started. When time elapses, output is turned off. Pushing again during on-time will restart the timer at release of the button. Applications: Ventilation of restrooms, restroom flush control.
- Interruptible Real Time Staircase Timer: Press briefly to activate interval 1, a prolonged push will activate interval 2. The charge will be neutralized after the interval, even if the button remains pressed down. Pressing the button briefly while the charge is activated will immediately neutralize this charge. Applications: Staircase light control, attics, basements, stores and warehouses.
- Learning Mode: The learning mode allows you to fix the duration of delay1 and delay2, each from 2 seconds up to 12 days! You can change these delays to suit your needs. New delay settings are stored in EEPROM and will be kept in case of power failure.
- operating voltage: 9 to 12VAC or 12VDC
- maximum load: 2.5A (275W at 110VAC)
- recommended housing: ABS electronic enclosure G410
- dimensions: 3.4 x 1.5 x 1.0 inches (8.6cm x 3.8cm x 2.5cm)
- electronic kit component assembly and soldering required
Quantity 1 to 9 $ 19.95
Quantity 10 or More $ 18.29
TEMPORARILY OUT OF STOCK