ROV Electronic Kit ML301
Build a Mini Underwater Remote Operated Vehicle
The amazing ML301 electronic kit contains all the parts you need to make your very own home built operational underwater ROV!
Every kid will enjoy this fun and educational ROV, provided that you can give up the controller long enough to let THEM play with it too! ROV's are a popular with students, science groups, and competitions. Have fun while learning about the concepts of operational ROV's, from •construction of the frame and thrusters, •propulsion, •umbilical cables, •handheld remote control, •simple DC voltage electronic circuits, and •buoyancy.
The ROV is simple to build and operate. A fully illustrated manual guides you through each step from construction to sea trials!
Ideally sized for fun in the swimming pool, science fair demonstrations, or short range competitions, easy to take anywhere, (or just make figure 8's in the bathtub on a rainy day).
This is the perfect kit for the first time ROV builder, for students, hobbyists, and kids of ages between about 9 years to 90. This is an electro-mechanical kit. User assembly is required. Then, find some water and let the ROV operations begin!
- simple to build with illustrated construction manual
- tools required:
- only a low wattage solder iron, solder wire, small flat blade screwdriver, and small wire clippers are needed
- 3 thruster motors included for underwater propulsion
- left (port), right (starboard), and depth (elevation)
- small and portable, ideal for pools, tanks and bathtubs
- all required parts included for an operational ROV
- frame dimensions (approx):
- length: 6.25 inches (15.8cm)
- width: 4.1 inch (10.5cm)
- height: 2.75 inch (7cm)
- umbilical cable length: (approx) 6 feet (1.82m)
- ROV weight (without cable): 5.6oz (0.15kg)
- total weight (ROV, cable, and control with batteries): 11.2oz (0.32kg)
- power source: four AA batteries (not included)
- electro-mechanical component assembly and some soldering required
Quantity 1 to 9 $ 74.95
Quantity 10 or More $ 69.95