Thermostat Module VM137
A Simple Temperature Control Thermostat
The factory assembled VM137 thermostat module is a low cost temperature controller for general purpose applications. A controlled relay output with 3 amp contacts can be used to control heat or cooling. Great for automotive fan control, a doghouse thermostat, incubator, lab equipment, or where ever temperature regulation or a preset temperature alarm is needed.
By using both the "normally open" AND the "normally closed" 3A relay contacts, one set could be used to control a cooling device while the other contacts could be used to control a heating device, such as Peltier thermo-electric heaters and coolers.
Also available as thermostat MK138 electronic kit which you can assemble yourself.
- factory assembled thermostat module
- simple manual temperature adjustments
- relay output contacts: normally open (NO), and normally closed (NC)
- terminal strip connections
- on / off control of heaters, fans, or cooling
- preset temperature alarm (such as a frost alarm) possible
- temperature range: 41°F to 86°F (5°C to 30°C)
- output relay with LED status indicator
- relay power rating: 3A, 28Vdc, or 125Vac (max)
- power supply requirement: 12Vdc / 100ma
- hysteresis: 1.8°F (1°C)
- dimensions: 2.1" x 2.4" x 1.1" (5.4 cm x 6.2cm x 2.8cm)
Quantity 1 to 9 $ 18.95
Quantity 10 or More $ 17.39